About the Online Catholic Marriage Preparation Course
A widely-endorsed PreCana trusted by parishes and diocesan offices worldwide
Marriage preparation classes serve a vital role in bringing conversations on important topics to the forefront. By discussing these subjects prior to marriage, spouses-to-be have the opportunity to find common ground before issues begin to drive a wedge into their relationship.
Online Catholic Marriage Preparation provides an opportunity for you and your fiancé to truly connect during this important time.
Online Marriage Prep Program
This Catholic Marriage Preparation Program allows you to “attend” the course at your convenience at any time from any internet-connected location in the world. Simply log into the user-friendly online learning environment and choose to view high-quality video presentations in the order and duration of time that fits your availability and interest.
Since the launch of the online Catholic Marriage Prep Class in 2010, thousands of couples around the world have taken advantage of this option.
- Anytime: This online course allows complete flexibility to work with your existing schedule. You may decide to work through the entire program in a day or choose one segment at a time.
- Anywhere: Participate in this program using any internet-connected computer. Since the program is online, you do not need to use the same computer each time you log in.
- Accepted: This online PreCana option is promoted by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales, and many parish and diocesan offices. The program is a valued resource for clergy and couples around the world. If you are wondering whether the online program is accepted where you are or in your situation, please contact us. We will be happy to talk with you and your priest to be sure everybody is on the same page.
- Privacy: You choose when and where you will participate, ensuring complete privacy during these important presentations. Honest discussions will be required of you and your fiancé, so this is an important benefit of the online program.
- Peace of Mind: All segments within this Catholic Marriage Prep Class have been authored by true experts in their fields.
Upon registration, you gain immediate access to the full program.The length of time to complete the program varies from couple to couple. Some couples choose to work through it in a weekend, some take a month to finish. In total, it takes about eight hours to complete the course.
Once you register for the program, you have immediate access to the entire course and downloads. You may get started right away or register now and begin the course at a later date that is convenient for you. Since the program is available on-demand, it is up to you to schedule time to work through each segment.
After you have completed each of the required elements (videos and reflection exercises), the system will create a Certificate of Completion for you to download and present to your priest or deacon.